This Protocol defines measures to combat and contain the spread of VOCID-19 during lessons and training of the individual federal disciplines, in addition to what is already provided for. The aim is therefore to:
- allow the School’s institutional activities to take place;
- allow skiing, snowboarding and telemark lessons to take place, in compliance with governmental authorisations and regional provisions;
- to allow the training of athletes of all levels, in compliance with governmental authorisations and regional regulations;
- guaranteeing the safety of learners/athletes;
- guaranteeing the safety of instructors/coaches and YES Academy employees.
Signs indicating rules of conduct, obligations and prohibitions have been placed inside the school, so please respect them regardless of your role.
RULES OF CONDUCT FOR TEACHERS, STUDENTS/CLIENTS AND THE SECRETARY IN THE SCHOOL
- keep the room well ventilated;
- wash and sanitise hands frequently with hydro-alcoholic solutions;
- maintain a minimum distance of 1 metre between people;
- wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment;
- to be considered as PPE, it must be at least a surgical mask; self-made PPE or PPE without certifications are not permitted;
- practise respiratory hygiene (sneeze and/or cough into a handkerchief, avoiding hand contact with respiratory secretions);
- foster instructor/instructor and instructor/learner relationships outside school;
- clean surfaces after each use with chlorine or alcohol-based disinfectants;
- do not enter the school if you have flu symptoms;
- avoid hugs and handshakes;
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands;
- avoid mixed use of bottles, glasses;
- avoid creating any form of assembly inside the school;
- avoid the consumption of food or drink inside the school, except for tasks that require you to be inside the school for several consecutive hours (e.g. secretary);
RULES OF BEHAVIOUR FOR INSTRUCTORS, LEARNERS/CLIENTS AND THE SECRETARY IN THE IMMEDIATE AREA AROUND OF THE SCHOOL
- arrange to keep a distance between people of at least 1 metre;
- wait your turn if the maximum number of people allowed inside the school is reached;
- keep the area clean and as safe as possible (e.g. free of ice).
RULES OF CONDUCT FOR THE SECRETARY
- keep a mask on while inside the school;
- encourage communication with instructors and clients via smart devices;
- encourage the use of credit or debit cards for payments;
- ensure traceability and compartmentalisation of activities and participants;
- organise lessons in such a way as to avoid overcrowding at the meeting point,
- encourage as much as possible the staggering of meetings between groups and parents.
RULES OF CONDUCT AT THE MEETING POINT
- compulsory use of a mask at all times at the meeting point;
- maintaining distances between people who do not live together;
- ensure that participants have all the necessary sports and health equipment, two spare masks and a personal disinfectant bottle;
- maintain 1 metre between families and 2 metres with the teacher;
- minimise the time taken to occupy the meeting point;
- avoid exchanging equipment and food between children.
RULES OF CONDUCT DURING INDIVIDUAL/GROUP LESSONS
- Observe all basic rules of behaviour for the prevention of infection;
- respect the rules imposed by the facility manager;
- in the case of direct assistance, the use of a certified mask by both is obligatory;
- it is compulsory for the instructor to wear a mask at all times when going below one metre;
- always have spare medical equipment available;
- when waiting and explaining, always keep a distance of 1 metre; if this is not possible, wear a mask.
RULES OF CONDUCT ON THE LIFTS
- Avoid overcrowding of lifts;
- keep your mask on during your entire stay in the queue and on the lift;
- do not create crowds in the immediate vicinity of the chairlift release.
- Wear a mask if you have to approach the learner at a distance of less than one metre;
- if you need to come into contact with the learner’s skin, sanitise your hands or wear gloves.
CLARIFICATIONS OF GREEN PASS
According to the law, the Green Pass is required for employees and collaborators of the school (e.g. teacher, secretary, etc.).
The Green Pass (with or without vaccination) is still required for school clients in the places and in the ways defined by the laws which are in place at the time of the lesson.
Please note that failure to respect the regulations in force does not entitle you to a refund of the lesson or course purchased.
ACTION FOLLOWING DETECTION OF A CASE OF COVID-19
If the teacher, students or parents become aware that a person has been found to be affected by COVID-19, they must report it directly to the secretary’s office. They must then follow all the instructions provided by the relevant ASL (local health authority) and in any case inform the teachers and students with whom they have come into contact.
These regulations may be subject to change in order to comply with the relevant regulations/legislation. It is your responsibility to read them and check for any changes.
Regulations updated 16.11.2021