TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Booking or participating to any YES ACADEMY activity constitutes the agreement to the following terms and conditions. By accepting, you declare that you are an adult or that you allow your minor to use our services.
The reservation is confirmed when YES Academy issues a written confirmation after receiving the deposit amount. Please check the confirmation e-mail carefully and immediately report any incorrect or incomplete information to YES Academy. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please contact our office. You must be at least 18 years of age to make a reservation. You agree to provide complete and accurate information to YES Academy.
All bookings require a 30% deposit and the completion of the appropriate form.
You can change your booking up to 72 hours before the start of the chosen activity. Within this time limit, and for a period of 365 days, you can use the deposit to book another activity or transfer it to a person of your choice. The deposit will be lost if not used within 365 days of the first cancellation.
PAYMENT OF THE BALANCE
The final payment is due by the start of the activity.
We require 72 hours notice for cancellations. If you cancel before 72 hours before the start of your activity your deposit will still be usable for the next 365 days.
INSURANCE AND RISKS
You are aware that skiing and snowboarding are dangerous activities and occasionally take place in remote areas that are difficult to be reached by mechanical vehicles. The activities and services offered by YES Academy do NOT include insurance coverage. It is your responsibility to purchase an appropriate insurance cover and make sure it is appropriate to you and your group’s needs, we recommend you to buy the injury and Third Party Liability policy linked to the ski pass.
The use of a helmet is compulsory by law for children under 18. The ski instructor is OBLIGED not to accept any under-age pupil without one. In this case there will be no possibility of recourse against YES Academy and the entire fee paid will be retained.
We can not control what you do on your skis or snowboard, it is your responsibility to ride with self-control and within your limits. Therefore YES Academy is not responsible for injuries to people during lessons.
PRIVATE LESSONS’ RULES
- The lesson lasts 55 minutes; if the lesson consists of several hours, only the last one will last 55 minutes;
- Lessons take place in all weather conditions;
- The cost of the ski pass is NOT included in the lesson fees.
GROUP LESSONS’ RULES
- The lesson lasts 55 minutes; if the lesson consists of several hours, only the last one will be considered 55 minutes.
- Punctuality is recommended. In case of delay, the participant will have to meet the group in another place agreed with the instructor. This is to ensure the smooth running of the lesson.
- Group lessons require a minimum of 4 participants. If there are only two or three participants, the school will still hold the course with a 20% reduction in lesson hours.
- SPartecipants are divided into groups at the undisputable judgement of the instructors and the technical management.
- If the course consists of several days, once it has started it will not be possible to cancel the single lessons.
- Lessons are held in all weather conditions.
- The cost of the ski pass is EXCLUDED from the lesson fees.
GREEN PASS CLARIFICATIONS
The Green Pass (with or without vaccination) is still required for school clients in the places and in the ways defined by the laws which are in place at the time of the lesson.
Please note that failure to respect the regulations in force does not entitle you to a refund of the lesson or course purchased.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing imperative rule of the buyer’s country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
Any dispute concerning the interpretation, execution or termination of the Terms and Conditions of Sale must be resolved exclusively by the Court of Turin.
These conditions were updated on 04.11.2021. The “green pass clarifications” were added to this document on 16.11.2021.