YES Academy, as Data Controller, in accordance with Article 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679, wishes to explain to you the purposes and methods with which your personal data is collected and processed.
Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The data controller is YES Associazione fra maestri di Sci e Snowboard located in Via Pinerolo 17, 10058, Sestriere (TO) C.F. 10323810019. It will be possible to contact the Data Controller using the following contact details: tel +393405772897, email firstname.lastname@example.org
YES Academy informs you that the personal data you provide and acquired when requesting information and/or contacting us, registering on the website and using the services via smartphone or any other tool used to access the Internet, as well as the data necessary to provide these services, including navigation data and used data to purchase products and services offered by YES Academy, but also the so-called “navigation” data of the website by Users, will be processed in compliance with applicable regulations. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet. These informations are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their own nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow the identification of navigating users. This category of data includes the “IP addresses” or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the web server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the web server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment. This data is used for the only purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check the correct functioning of the YES Academy website. It should be noted that the above-mentioned data could be used to verify responsibility in the event of computer crimes against the YES Academy website or other sites connected or linked to it: except in this case, data on web contacts do not currently persist for more than a few days.
Data provided by the user
YES Academy collects, stores and processes your personal data in order to provide the products and services offered on the Site, or for legal obligations. Regarding some specific Services, Products, Promotions, etc., YES Academy may also process your personal data for the purpose of providing you with services. YES Academy may also process your data for commercial purposes. In these cases, specific, separate, optional, and always revocable consent will be requested in the manner and at the addresses indicated below.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the relevant section of the Website, as well as the submission of questionnaires (e.g. forms), communication via chat, push notification via APP, social networks, call centres, etc., entails the acquisition of some of your personal data, including those collected through the use of the Apps and related services, which are necessary to respond to your requests. Please also note that when you use your mobile connection to access content and digital services offered directly by YES Academy or by our Partners, it may be necessary to transfer your personal data to these third parties, when specified.
Purpose of processing and legal basis
Personal data is collected or processed for the following purposes:
- activities strictly related and necessary to the registration to the website, to the services and/or Apps developed or made available by YES Academy, to the use of the related information services, to the management of contact or information requests, to the purchase of products and services offered through the YES Academy website;
- for ancillary activities related to the management of User/Customer requests and the sending of feedback, which may include the transmission of promotional material with the use of special news letter systems (consent required by law); for the completion of the purchase order of the products and services offered, including aspects related to payment by credit card, the management of shipments, the possible exercise of the right of withdrawal provided for distance purchases, the updating on the availability of products and services;
- fulfilment of legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject (art. 6 co. 1 l. c) GDPR) and execution of a contract to which the Data Subject is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same (art. 6 co. 1 l. b) GDPR). Personal data will be processed exclusively for purposes related to the fulfilment of contractual obligations relating to the services provided by the Data Controller;
- agreement to the diffusion of the images for promotional purposes by the Owner to third parties. The images will be used by the Owner for marketing activities aimed at promoting its brand to third parties. As part of the use of the service, the Owner may collect and publish photographs and videos of the interested party and/or the Minor for information and promotional purposes regarding its services. The dissemination of this collected content will take place on digital and traditional channels, such as, by way of example and not limited to, its website, promotional material such as brochures and flyers, social networks such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Consent to the collection and dissemination of such content is free of charge, and the undersigned therefore undertake to waive any remuneration arising from the use of the contributions. Agreement is optional;
- agreement to receive direct marketing and newsletters. The Owner will send promotional communications regarding products and/or services marketed by the Owner and/or its business partners to the contacts provided. The Owner will never disclose your contact data to third parties and all commercial communications will be sent to you by the Owner. Consent to receive such communications is optional.
Methods, processing methods, storage times and security measures
The data is processed with the aid of electronic or automated tools and is carried out by YES Academy and/or by third companies that YES Academy may use to store, manage and transmit the data. Data processing will be carried out using organization and processing logs of your personal data, including logs related to the access and use of services made available via web, products and services used related to the above-mentioned purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The personal data processed will be retained for the period of time prescribed by the legislation applicable at the time.
Regarding data security, those sections of the website that are set up for particular services, where personal data is requested from the user, are encrypted using a security technology called Secure Sockets Layer, abbreviated to SSL. SSL technology encrypts information before it is exchanged via the Internet between the user’s computer and YES Academy’s central systems, making it incomprehensible to unauthorised parties and thus guaranteeing the confidentiality of the information transmitted.
Regarding the protection of personal data, the user/customer is invited, pursuant to art. 33 of the GDPR, to report to YES Academy any circumstances or events that may lead to a potential “data breach” in order to allow an immediate evaluation and the adoption of possible actions to counter such an event by contacting Customer Service. The measures adopted by YES Academy do not exempt the Customer to take the necessary care in using, when required, passwords of adequate complexity.
Site located on a secure server called WPengine.
Cookies stored on your terminal device cannot be used to retrieve any data from your hard disk, transmit computer viruses or identify and use your e-mail address. Each cookie is unique in relation to the browser and device you use to access the Website or use the YES Academy App. Generally, the purpose of cookies is to improve the functioning of the Website and your experience when using it, although cookies may be used to send you advertising messages (as specified below). For more information on what cookies are and how they work, you can consult the “All about cookies” website http://www.allaboutcookies.org .
|GoogleAnalytics with profiling||Google | Analytics||Third Party – Analytics/performance|
|GoogleAdwords Remeraketing||Google | Analytics||Third Party – Analytics/performance|
|Mailchimp or similar||Newsletter||Third Party – Newsletter|
Rights of interested parties
You may at any time exercise the rights granted to you by law, including the right to
- to access your personal data, obtaining evidence of the purposes pursued by the Data Controller, the categories of data involved, the recipients to whom the data may be communicated, the applicable storage period, the existence of automated decision-making processes;
- to obtain, without delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- to obtain, in the cases provided for, the cancellation of your data;
- to obtain the limitation of the processing or to object to it, when possible;
- to request the portability of the data that you have provided to YES Academy, i.e. to receive it in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, including for the purpose of transmitting such data to another data controller, within the limits and constraints set forth in Article 20 of the GDPR;
Furthermore, it may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR.